The Corporate Action I want to process is not on the list in the Review Corporate Actions page. Why?
There are two scenarios which can cause this issue:
Scenario 1: There is no unit holding on an entitlement date
There is no unit holding on an entitlement date
Navigate to Fund Level > Investments > Browse holding account
- Click ellipsis menu on the right hand side of the Investment
- From the pop-up window, click on Reconciliation
- From the Reconciliation screen, check the balance around the Entitlement date.
- If the acquisition date is incorrect, click on the "Capital Holding Transaction"
- Edit the date of the event.
The financial year has been closed when this Corporate Action was incurred
Once the financial year has been closed, all the unprocessed Corporate Actions for this financial year will be hidden. Re-open the Financial Year to display the unprocessed Corporate Actions.
If the Corporate Action was missed from the prior year's processing, you will need to decide on the action to be taken.