Lodgment season for many funds has ended for FY2020. However, there is still time to lodge the funds which are in a refund position. Some of the Help Centre articles below could help fast-track the processing and lodgment for you.
- Simplifying Tax statement processing: Summary of Knowledge Base Articles
- After running period update, check out all articles on Actuarial Certificate, before lodging tax returns
- Troubleshooting Annual Return issues can be easy with the help of this link
- Making payments to trustees: you may need to commute part of a pension, and process Rollover/Lumpsum out
- Ensure that your clients aren’t going over their Contribution Caps, by using the Member Console
- Check out our Knowledge Base article on how to Wind up a fund. You can now print out the Annual Return for SMSFs that were wound-up during the 2021 year. NOTE: This is on 2020 stationery, and would need to be lodged manually. Stationery and electronic lodgment of the 2021 return is expected to be available from late June.
- If you are transferring or moving a fund from one class business (outgoing administrator) to another business (new administrator), this article will show you how.
To view the FAQ newsletters from past months, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the articles above, you can contact Support on 1300 851 057 or email email@example.com.