SuperStream Rollovers have been enhanced and clients can now initiate both rollovers in and rollovers out, and respond to incoming Rollover and Release Authority requests via Class.
Actuarial certificate integration now supports 6-member SMSF (subject to actuarial providers update their system platform to accept 6-member payload, currently it works with Lime Actuarial).
- Collaboration and data sharing just became easier between Class Trust and NowInfinity. NowInfinity users can now add a newly established Discretionary Trust to Class with a click of a button.
- We have also made it easier for you to share data held in Class to pre-fill Trust document templates in NowInfinity. Simply click on the integration option on forms to select Class to speed up the process of ordering documents and reduce data entry errors.
We've added 12 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
Class completed the migration of all the existing OpenMarkets clients onto their new platform.
Fixes and Enhancements
SuperStream Rollovers and Digital Release Authorities
- SuperStream enabling services have been enhanced to work with multiple tax agents and Cloud software authentication and authorisation (CAA) process, this means Initiate Rollover Out feature is now fully supported.
- All SuperStream notifications now use Access Controllers’ emails as the default recipients until users add a new recipient under Business Settings > Notification.
- The tax agent details will be used to prepopulate the contact details in the SuperStream messages instead of fund administrator details. This should significantly reduce error rates caused by missing contact details.
- SuperStream Rollover & Release Dashboard will no longer bring SuperStream messages for suspended or canceled funds.
- Resolved the Release Authorities workflow issue so these messages can be properly displayed and tracked through the SuperStream Rollover & Release Dashboard.
- Improved validation logic for member details in SuperStream to reduce unnecessary errors.
- Correct warning message will be displayed for the TRIS conversion event with reference to the Personal Transfer Balance Cap.
- Watermarks from the different Business Activity Statements have been removed. This is another popular request on the Class Aha! portal and we are excited to bring it to fruition based on client feedback. If you haven't yet registered on Aha, you can express your interest here
- The Merge field [StartDate] in custom reports now has the consistent date format as all Class standard minutes and resolutions.