The Rollover & Release Authorities console allows you to review digital messages either sent or received from the ATO, APRA funds or SMSFs.
This article covers the features of the Rollover & Release Authority console.
Navigate to Business Level > Rollovers & Release Authorities
Please note this console is only available at the Business Level
- Initiate Rollover In: This button allows you to initiate a member's rollover into an SMSF from an external super fund. For step-by-step instructions, please see Initiate Rollover In (via SuperStream).
- Initiate Rollover Out: This button allows you to initiate a member's rollover out of an SMSF to an external super fund. For step-by-step instructions, please see Initiate Rollover Out (via SuperStream).
- Search: This field allows you to search by fund or member name.
- Status: This field allows you to filter the rollover activities and release authority by status. For more information on what each status means and what action to take please refer to Rollover & Release Authority Statuses.
- Financial Year: This allows you to select the relevant financial year. Please note that it is only available for financial year 2021-2022 onwards.
- Video Tutorial: This button will provide you with video guides on how to Initiate Rollover In (via SuperStream), how to Initiate Rollover Out (via SuperStream), how to handle SuperStream notifications. It also includes a link to SMSF (SuperStream) Rollovers and Release Authorities FAQs.
- Digital Messages: The table contains messages received and initiated from ATO, APRA funds or SMSF. Selecting any of row will bring you to the details screen related to Release Authority, Rollover Out or Rollover In.
- Status Pill: The column shows the current status of the rollover and release authority. Hover over the information icon for an explanation of the status and what action to take.
Learn how to setup Notifications for SuperStream Rollovers and Release Authorities.
Get ready for SuperStream with SMSF SuperStream Readiness Checklist.