Welcome to the September edition of Class FAQs.
SMSF (SuperStream) Rollovers and Release Authorities
From 1 October 2021, to rollover any super to or from your SMSF, you will need to use SuperStream. Class is the first SMSF software to implement these changes. Here are the links to all the articles that will help you understand the new features on Class:
- SMSF SuperStream Readiness Checklist
- SMSF SuperStream Rollovers and Release Authorities FAQs
- Set up email notifications for SuperStream
- Rollover and Release Authority via SuperStream
- Initiate Rollover In via SuperStream
- Initiate Rollover Out via SuperStream
- Rollover and Release Authority Statuses
Tax Statements Processing
Tax Statements on Class can be created in a few different ways.
This section of the Help Centre will provide an overview of the above 3 options.
You can also use Manually entered method - when none of the other options is available.
To monitor the progress of the tax statement templates that will be supported in Class Tax Statement Console for FY2021, please click on this article.
Some common questions on Tax Statement processing are:
- How to process a tax statement with AMIT
- Processing a tax statement with foreign withholding Tax
- How to enter a tax statement with expenses
For a summary of knowledgebase articles on tax statement processing, you can visit this link.
Corporate Action processing
The automated Corporate Actions, based mainly on the announcement data from ASX Reference Point, is a much-loved functionality of Class.
To understand the general functionalities and find out the recently automated corporate actions you can visit this link.
This article will reveal some tips and tricks on resolving processing issues for corporate actions.