Last Updated:08 December 2023
|CoreLogic RP Data|
|No known issues|
Foreign Stock Exchange
|Foreign Stock Exchanges||Status||Comments|
|Hong Kong (HKEX)|
|New York (NYSE)|
|London Stock Exchange (LSE)|
|New Zealand (NZX)|
|Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE)|
|Börse Frankfurt (XETRA)|
|Euronext- Brussels (XBRU)|
|Euronext- Amsterdam (XAMS)|
|Euronext- Paris (XPAR)|
|No known issues|
|Canadian Dollar (CAD)|
|Chinese Renminbi (CNY)|
|European Euro (EUR)|
|Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)|
|Indian Rupee (INR)|
|Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)|
|Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)|
|New Zealand Dollar (NZD)|
|Papuan New Guinea Kina (PGK)|
|Philippine Peso (PHP)|
|Singapore Dollar (SGP)|
|South African Rand (ZAR)|
|South Korean Won (KRW)|
|Swiss Franc (CHF)|
|Thai Baht (THB)|
|UK Pound Sterling (GBP)|
|United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED)|
|United States Dollar (USD)|
|Vietnamese Dong (VND)|
|No known issues|
Bank and Cash accounts
|AMP North||For those accounts that invest in SMAs, the data feed files contain SMAs cash transactions but don't have the balance for SMA cash accounts. As a result of this, the cash ledger data and feed data balance won't reconciled. Class is working with the feed provider to investigate and fix this issue.|
|Australian Money Market - AMM|
|Beacon Wrap Service|
|Bell Equity Lever||
1. There is an issue with uploading some daily files. The affected period is between the 16th of October 2023 and the 27th of October 2023. Class development team is investigating the issue now.
2. Cash Reconciliation to Centric Cash Transactions report Class uses the actual date of the cash movement to ensure it reconciles to the settlement date of the Buy or Sell event, as opposed to the date the cash becomes unavailable, which is how it is reported on the Centric Cash Transaction report. Note that there can occasionally be a mismatch between the date of the cash transaction in Class and the Centric Cash Transactions report.
|Colonial First Choice|
|Colonial First State (CFS)|
|Crestone Wealth Management|
|DNR Capital (Dalton Nicol Reid)|
|Encircle Portfolio Service|
|Evans and Partners|
|Fixed Income Investment Group Securities - FIIG||
The feed was temporarily stopped on 10 June 2023. Please go to the FIIG user guide page for more information
|IOOF||IOOF has migrated all of their accounts to a new platform. Class is currently unable to support data on the new platform. We are working with them to change their data structure to allow us to commence a data feed on that new platform. We expect that the new feed will be operational by Q2 2024|
|Xplore Wealth-Managed Accounts - IAS|
|Mason Stevens Global Investment Service||
Class doesn't support foreign income transactions. The issue will be fixed around December 2023. Unfortunately, all the missing foreign income transactions must be processed manually on Class.
|Netwealth||There is currently an issue with cash transactions coming from Netwealth feed. It shows transactions called "Asset Purchase" and "Asset Sale" that are not shown on Netwealth cash transaction report. The feed provider is investigating this issue. We don't have the ETA yet for the fix. The current workaround is to delete them manually on Class.|
|Omniport Wrap Service|
|Ord Minnett PARS|
|Private Portfolio Management (PPM)||
|Praemium including Blackrock||
The migration process has been completed now. The feed has recommenced loading from 30th October 2023.
Currently, there is an issue with how adviser codes are presented in the new data feed file format. There are many accounts that haven't received the daily feed data because of this. Class and Praemium are working together to investigate and fix this issue.
|Storehouse Managed Investments Ltd|
|Symetry Portfolio Service|
|No known issues|
|Bell Potter Securities|
|Bendigo Invest Direct - New Activations|
|BOQ Trading - New Activations|
|Bridges Financial Services|
|Canaccord Genuity Financial Limited|
|CMC Markets New Activations|
|CCZ Equities||The provider has migrated to Finclear. Please take a look at the user guide instructions for Finclear for more information.|
|Chancellor Portfolio Services|
|CPS Capital Group|
|Crystal Wealth Partners|
|D2MX - Morrison Securities|
|Evans and Partners (Obsolete)|
|Hanuman Private Wealth|
|Macquarie Online Trading||
The Provider has an ongoing technical issue at their end, which stops Class from being able to access daily incremental data for all active accounts. They are investigating and working on a resolution to the issue.
You can click the " Request History button on the fund level fund holding reference as an interim measure to bring an individual account up to date as needed.
|Macquarie Trading - Macquarie Private Wealth - Macquarie Equities Limited||
There is an issue with connectivity between Open Markets and Class that affects the daily feed files delivery process. Both parties are working together to solve this issue. Until it is solved, the daily files will be uploaded around 11 am instead of the usual time, around 8 am.
1. Selfwealth is in the process of migrating their data to a new data feed provider. Therefore, there won't be any data flowing in for Selfwealth accounts on Class until the process is completed. Unfortunately, Selfwealth can't provide Class with an ETA for the migration process.
Point no 2 and 3 are for data that is already on Class.
2. Buy and sale events and cash transactions for Selfwealth accounts don't include the brokerage fee. This must be added manually on Class. It's a Selfwealth data feed limitation.
3. ANZ cash transactions coming from Selfwealth have a duplicate issue. Unfortunately, the duplicates need to be deleted manually on Class since the data feed provider feed platform can't generate reversal transactions.
|Ord Minnett Stockbroking|
|Suncorp Share Trade - New Activations|
|Saxo Capital Markets||Saxo has updated the daily files format. Class development team needs to make some changes to Class data feed system to be able to process and upload the data accurately. No daily data will be available for Saxo accounts on Class from the 04th of December 2023 until the 15th of December 2023. Class will upload all the missing transactions on the 18th of December 2023.|
|Shaw and Partners|
|Spring Financial Group|
|St George Directshares New Activations|
|Westpac Online Investing|
|William Shaw Securities|
|No known issue|