- A statement of the account is required
- The cash accounts need to be set up separately for each cash account. (No BSB/account number required.)
Locating the Investment Code
Every provider will define this code differently. It is usually available on the Account Statement, or the Portfolio Valuation reports.
Once the data feed has been activated and the investment code is still unable to locate, please contact the Class Feeds Operation Team.
Entering the Investment Code
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
- Click on the Platform/Broker data feed
- Tick the box under the "Linked" column to link the relevant cash account
- Enter the "Investment Code"
- Click "Save"