Welcome to the March edition of Class FAQs.
This month we would like to show you a few Help Centre articles that will help increase the efficiency of processing SMSF on Class.
Class Help Centre Navigation
This article on Class Help Centre Navigation will help you navigate the Help Centre to obtain the most up to date information when you need it.
BT Wrap Migration
BT has commenced migrating all BT Wrap accounts to their feed BT Panorama product from 23 March 2021. The migrations will occur in several tranches and are expected to be completed before 30 June 2021.
Class has commenced the required work and will migrate all affected accounts as and when we receive notification from BT.
What do I need to do?
There is no action required from you as a Class user. We will migrate all affected accounts. Once the account is migrated, the product and account number will automatically update. Should you have any further queries, please contact our Support team.
2021 lodgment date is approaching, and the following articles on data feeds will help you use Class to its full potential:
- Class supports 200+ feeds. To learn more about our feeds, please check out the Data Feeds Overview.
- If there is an issue with one of your data feeds, the Data Feeds Status page will provide you with the latest updates.
- This quick reference guide will help you work out who to send the signed data feed authority forms to.
- If your data feed has started, but the investment holdings are duplicated, this article will help you resolve the issue.
- If your working data feeds are showing feeds no longer active status, you can find the reasons in this article.
- When your data feed is active, but there is no data loaded after a certain date, the fund may have a "Fund End date" or a "Do not load data after date" Refer to Feeds: Data not flowing through to the Fund after a particular date for the solution to this issue.
- If you have Macquarie or Hub24 feeds that are unbalanced and missing some transactions, you can click on the Request History Button to fill in those gaps.
NAB data feed has stopped due to a change of BSB number, here is how to reactivate it.
Did you know that Class' bulk processing functions will save you lots of effort and time?
- Bulk Classify Cash and Bulk Generate Income and Auto match at the business level
- Bulk processing corporate actions at the business level
Process Authority forms for Data feeds in Bulk at the business level
To view the FAQ newsletters from past months, please click here.
If you have any questions regarding the articles above, please feel free to contact Support on 1300 851 057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.