Tax Statements Collection
FY2021 has started and we would like to enlist your help to speed up the tax statement automation process on Class for this year.
After 30/06/2021, the Class team has been actively collecting copies of FY2021 annual tax statements to enter into our database. This database enables the function of generating automated tax statements on Class for the Class community. We would greatly appreciate it, if you can provide us with the annual tax statements your funds hold.
To provide an annual tax statement, you can either navigate to Fund > Fund Documents and upload the tax statement, then send us an email with the fund code to email@example.com
email us a scanned copy of the tax statement (redact any sensitive information) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank you in advance for your assistance.
- As you are aware of the SuperStream changes from 01/07/2021, our Technical Compliance team has drafted an FAQs page for the questions you may have regarding SMSF (SuperStream) Rollovers and Release Authorities
- Class has also compiled a SMSF SuperStream Rollover Readiness Checklist to assist you with any changes you may need to consider, especially for funds on Class that do not use "smsfdataflow" as their ESA.
Data Feeds Review
With the FY2020 lodgments done, many of our clients choose to tidy up their data feeds and get ready for another year of processing.
- Class supports 220+ feeds. To learn more about our feeds, please check out the Data Feeds Overview page.
- This quick reference guide will help you work out who to send the signed data feed authority forms to.
- If there is an issue with one of your data feeds, the Data Feeds Status page will provide you with the latest updates.
- Your data feed has started, but the investment holdings are duplicated, this article will help you resolve the issue.
- If your working data feeds are showing feeds no longer active status, you can find the reasons in this article.
- When your data feed is active, but there is no data loaded after a certain date, the fund may have a "Fund End date" or a "Do not load data after date" entered. Refer to Feeds: Data not flowing through to the Fund after a particular date for the solution to this issue.
- If you have Macquarie or Hub24 feeds that are unbalanced and missing some transactions, you can click on the Request History Button to fill in those gaps.
- NAB data feed has stopped due to change of BSB number, here is how to reactivate it.
TBAR and Transfer Balance Cap Indexation
Quarterly TBAR lodgments are due for some clients. Please check out our User Guide and a Summary of Knowledge Base Articles for all things related to TBAR on Class, especially Transfer Balance Cap Indexation July 2021.
We have also made the updates to support the Indexation changes to the Transfer Balance Account for FY22. More details are available here.
To view the FAQ newsletters from previous months, please click here