How to get a list of all funds who have members on TRIS (Transition To Retirement Income Stream) for the year and need to lodge PAYG Payment Summary.
You can browse the Member Console page at the Business level to get a list of members on TRIS.
Navigate to Business Level > Members > Member Console
- Select ">=Preservation Age" from the drop-down list of "Filter" to narrow down the data for members who have pension accounts
- Select a particular financial year
- Select "Member Accounts" - all the member accounts satisfying the above condition will be shown in the list
- Click on the "View" button for the required member account
- You can identify if the member account is TRIS in the "TRIS" column within the pension account details screen
You may also export member data to Excel for easy filtering by clicking on the "Export Member Data" button.
Once the TRIS account is identified in a fund, you can navigate to the Fund level to run a PAYG Payment Summary - Income Stream.