This page guides you through the process of requesting an audit in Class from an integrated audit partner, being:
The one-click audit allows Class administrators to submit an audit request to an integrated audit partner via Class. The request submits the fund to the auditor’s system as being ready for an audit, and the auditor is then able to provide status updates via Class up until the audit is complete.
To enable the One-Click Audit, the following criteria will need to be met:
- The Auditor admin role has been configured at the Business Level
- The Auditor has been granted access to your Class business
- A Tax Finalisation has been completed for the Fund.
Navigate to Fund Level > Periodic Processing > Period Updates
- Select the financial year by clicking on the link
- Click Request Audit, once a fund's annual return is Tax Finalised got to Period Update Article
The Request Audit button will only be available if you have created an auditor contact profile for an integrated auditor.
- Click the Make Fund Auditor link next to the specific auditor you wish to send the request to.
- The radio button next to the auditor should be selected
- Click the Send To button to finalise the request
The fund auditor will then receive a notification in their system advising that the fund is now ready to be audited.
You also have an option to cancel the request, by clicking the Cancel Request link.
Status and Completion of Audit
The auditor will also have the ability to update the status of the audit and will be visible through the Period Update screen.
Once the auditor has completed the work, they will send the following documentation where applicable:
- Audit Report
- Audit Contravention Report
- Audit Management Letter
These reports can be downloaded in the Period Update screen.