In this article, we will guide you through a number of different features and functions to manage your investments.
Investment Holdings Screen
In this article, you will learn to understand the navigation and key features of the Investment Holdings screen.
Navigate to Fund Level > Investments > Browse Holding Accounts
This screen lists all the assets that are held by an entity as well as liabilities which are shown as negative numbers.
The key features of the Investment Holdings screen are explained below.
- Market Price & Market Value - reflect the most recent price and value of investments. Listed investments will display the previous day's closing price, other investments reflect the last manually entered price.
- As at date - review the investments as at a specific date e.g. end of the financial year
- Quantity - this column is colour coded to speed up the reconciliation process.
The following explains what each colour code means:
Green - balances in the ledger reconcile to the bank/broker/wrap provider.
Red - balances do not reconcile to the bank/broker/wrap provider.
Black - no feed balances provided.
- Show Zero Balances - investments with zero balance do not show unless this box is ticked. To view inactive investments (ones that have been suspended) the Show Suspended checkbox also needs to be ticked.
- Menu - Selecting the menu icon will take open up shortcuts to various screens relevant to that investment. Click Investment Account Menu Options for information about each menu item.