In this article, we will guide you through a number of different features and functions to manage investments.
Investment Holdings Screen
In this article, you will learn to understand the navigation and key features of the Browse Holding Accounts screen.
Navigate to Fund Level > Investments > Browse Holding Accounts
This screen lists all the assets that are held by an entity as well as liabilities which are shown as negative numbers.
The key features of the Browse Holding Accounts screen are explained below.
- Show Suspended Checkbox - by selecting this you will show all investments that are suspended.
- Show Only Zero Balances - to show investments with zero balance tick this box. To view inactive investments (ones that have been suspended), Show Suspended checkbox also needs to be selected.
- Hide Zero Balances - By selecting this checkbox, all the zero balances that have zero quantities will be hidden.
If you select the checkbox, you will be unable to select “Show Suspended” and “Show only zero balances” checkboxes.
- Quantity - This column is colour-coded to speed up the reconciliation process. The following explains what each colour code means:
Green - balances in the ledger reconcile to the bank/broker/wrap provider.
Red - balances do not reconcile to the bank/broker/wrap provider.
Black - no feed balances provided.
- Menu - Selecting the menu icon will take open up shortcuts to various screens relevant to that investment. Click Investment Account Menu Options for information about each menu item.
By default, when users open the Browse Holding Account screen, they will be able to see all investments excluding suspended accounts.
Learn how to Suspend and Activate Investment accounts.