This article will teach you about:
Logging a support
- Click on the support request icon on the top right-hand corner and then Help Using Class. A popup box appears with relevant help links based on the page you were on. You can also type into the Help box to refine the search for help articles.
- If you could not find help and still want to contact us, then click Contact Us
- Click Class Functionality if you wish to log a support request for general functionality
- Click Data Feeds if you wish to log a support request for a specific data feed issue
- Click General Enquiries or Requests while logging support requests for items not covered under functionality or data feeds such as Class integrations, enhancement requests or fund transitions
- Enter your Name, Email address, Subject, a brief Description and Attachments (optional)
- Click Send
When the request has been submitted you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming receipt of your request and the assigned support ticket number for your reference.
Guided Walkthroughs are interactive tutorials that assist you through some common functions in Class, such as creating a new pension account or setting up your data feeds. They are designed to provide step-by-step instructions on certain functionalities and allow you to complete a transaction while being guided.
How to use Guided Walkthroughs?
- Click on the icon and then Guided Walkthroughs
- A list of available walkthroughs is displayed in the player box. Select the Walkthrough that best fits what process you want to complete and the walk will then step you through the process. If you are an Access Controller, you will first need to click the Help tab at the very top of the player box (see screenshot below for Access Controller).
There are also some shortcuts (launchers) available that allow you to access Walkthroughs directly from the screen that you are working from.
Look out for the Guide Me or What's New buttons
Walkthroughs for Access Controllers
Access Controllers are required to complete certain onboarding tasks that are not available to other user types.
The menu will include various tasks. Once these tasks have been completed, the system will mark them as completed.
If an onboarding task has been crossed out, it indicates that that task has been completed
List of Walkthroughs
- TMS-Create Batch
- TMS-Upload Files
- Data Feed Authorities Overview
- Set up a New Bank Account
- Setting Up Data Feeds
- Setting up an Adviser for Data Feeds
- Creating a Pension Account
- Set up a Pension Review
- Commuting a Pension
- Auto Tax Statement Generation
- How to Change an Investment Code
- How to Generate and Lodge a TBAR file
- Property - Purchasing Property
- Property - Selling Property
- Set up the individual auditor and organisation
- Using tags to filter
Onboarding (for Access Controllers)
- Create User Accounts
- Set up Business Settings
- Set Business/Brand default contact relationships
- Set up Auditing Contacts
- Set up Tax Agent & SBR