In this article you will learn about the Class System Status page including:
Overview of the Page
The Class System Status page provides information about planned and unplanned system outages that impact the Class application. The status page also provides insights into the status of some third party services, such as ATO to understand the impact on key functionality such as lodgements.
During unplanned outages, regular updates will be provided on this page Class Status Page
How to Access the Page
Within Class, Navigate to the Help icon > Select Class Help Centre > System Status
You can also access the System Status page directly by searching for the Class Help Centre in your browser search engine.
Systems Tracked on this Page
- Class Core Application & Services - Checks user's ability to log into the Class Application and browse Home page.
- Class Client View - Checks the availability of Client View functionality by viewing one fund for each fund type.
- Class Electronic Signatures - Checks if the button is enabled for the user to electronically sign a document.
- Class Tax Lodgement - Trust - Checks the user's ability to complete the annual tax return form and checks if validations are successful.
- Class Tax Lodgement - SMSF - Checks the user's ability to complete the annual tax return form and checks if validations are successful.
- ATO Services - Checks ATO's status for Practitioner Lodgment Service (PLS) posted at https://pls.status.ato.gov.au/
- Support Sites - Checks the avilability of Class Website (https://class.com.au), Class Training Website (https://training.class.com.au) and Class Support Site (https://support.class.com.au)
The following are the definition of the status types:
- Operational - Everything is working as expected.
- Degraded Performance - The incident has a partial impact on the component or multiple components. Any kind of intermittent or performance problems which only affect some customers tend to be classified in this category.
- Partial Outage - The incident has minimal or no customer or business impact. There may be some performance degradation.
- Major Outage - The incident has a significant impact in some way to one or multiple services.
- Maintenance - Maintenance is being performed on the indicated component
During an unplanned outage incident frequent updates will be provided on the Class System Status page including known impact on Class functionality, progress updates and when the incident is resolved. Updates will remain visible for a period of 90 days after the incident occurs.
Learn about the Customer Portal