This article explains how to add and manage tags at a Business and Fund level.
We will teach you how to do the following;
- Adding Tags at Business Level
- Adding Tags at Fund Level
- Search using Tags
- Removing Tags
- Deleting Tags
Customised tags allow you to sort and search for tagged funds quickly and easily. Tags work like folders but you can add more than one tag to a client. Examples of tags are:
- Agreed processing time frame – Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually
- Responsible person - Accountant, Administrator, Adviser, Staff Member, Business Unit
- Relationship owner - Partner 1, Partner 2, Partner 3
- Trustee access – Client view, 100% Data Feed
- Fund status – First Year, Winding Up, Audit Ready
- Investment types – LRBA, Foreign, Equity Lever, Options
- Tax status – Annual GST, PAYGW, Centrelink Reporting
- Feed type - Adviser Level, Account Level
Tags are created independently and they need to be attached to a fund to exist. Tags may include multiple words but you cannot use commas in a tag.
Adding Tags at Business Level
Navigate to Business Level > Business > Funds
To add tags in bulk across your business:
- Select the funds you would like to add tags to in the Funds screen (Business level menu) by ticking the box adjacent to the fund code.
- Once all funds have been selected, click on the Tags button.
- The Maintain Tags window will open and you will then need to type the name of each tag required
- Click Add new tag which will add them to the tag list
- Finally, click Save.
Adding Tags at Fund Level
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund > Fund details
- Click Edit.
- Click on the Tags field and type the tag name
- Once you have entered the tag, click Save.
Search using Tags
Once you have set up all your tags in your business, you can then search for the funds that have those tags attached to them.
- On the browse funds screen, you can then type and select the name of the tag that you wish to search for in the Tags search box. This will then return a list of all funds with the selected tag(s).
When you are in Business > Funds you can click on any tag to quickly filter on that tag
- Navigate to Fund > Fund details,
- Click Edit.
- From here you can click on the x, this will remove the tag from the fund.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to Business > Funds,
- Select the fund for which you wish to remove the tag
- Click Tags.
- Click the x next to the tag you want to remove
- Click Save.
To delete a tag from the tag list, you need to first remove the tag from all funds associated with it. Once the tag is removed, it will no longer show.
If you can't see any funds under a tag that you would like to delete, make sure you include suspended funds in the filter. Once the tag is removed from the suspended funds, it will no longer show.
Learn about the Processing a Fund