Navigate to Fund Level > Fund Level Dashboard
When you click into any fund at the Business level, you navigate to the fund level. The fund level has the following menus each with a drop-down listing of different options;
- Fund: This menu allows you to edit things such as Fund Details, Fund Structure, and Load Opening Balances.
- Feeds: The fund level Feeds Console enables you to monitor the status or add new data feeds for a particular fund.
- Transactions: The fund level transactions menu is where you can manually create cash and business events, Match Transactions, Browse Events and manually load data files at the fund level.
- Members: This is applicable for SMSFs only. This menu is a repository for member-related events. From here, you can access the Member Console, track member balances or create pensions or commutations.
Beneficiaries: The member's menu is replaced by this Tab for a trust. Here, you can browse or add beneficiaries.
- Investments: This menu is the setting for all your investment-related activities. Here, you can access the Browse Holdings Accounts screen, create new investment accounts or access the Depreciation Worksheet or Browse Corporate Actions Console.
- Periodic Processing: From here, you can run your Period Updates, access the Tax Statement or TBAR Console.
- Reports: From the fund level reports menu, you can run single reports or report packages. You can also run Live Fund Reports like the Statement of Financial Position, the Operating Statement, the Trial Balance and the Exceptions Report.
- Settings: The settings menu allows you to override the business level settings at a fund level
If you are at the Fund Level and want to navigate to the Business level, click the Class logo and it will take you back to the Business level menus.
The Fund Toolbar has four additional shortcut icons located near the top right-hand corner of every fund level screen which are shortcuts to the most commonly used features on Class.
- Investment Holdings: From here, you can access all the investments held by the entity.
- Match Transactions: This displays all unmatched bank transactions and business events, enabling you to find corresponding matches to complete your double entry. Once transactions or events are matched they will disappear from this screen.
- Period Updates: This takes you to the screen where you can run a Period Update, Tax Finalisation and Close the financial year.
- Run Report: This takes you to Run Report screen where you can run individual reports.
Besides these, Class also has three icons that appear in the top right-hand corner both at a Business or Fund Level and are links to;
- Client View: This displays the Client View screen for the fund.
- Help Menu: A drop-down list of all the available help on Class, you can log a support request and find help using the help widget from here.
- User Settings: Options to manage your personal user settings are available here.
Learn how to create Tags to help you quickly find the entity you're looking for.